Ascencia’s Global MBA program is a New Life Project. The goal is to take your career to a new professional dimension.
• An international dimension: the program takes place in at least two countries and two universities, and enables you to master at least two languages: French and English.
• A digital dimension: through the “Open Innovation Challenge” and a Professional Thesis you are given the opportunity to carry out an innovative business project from idea to implementation.
• A managerial dimension: the program equips you with the fundamental skills in strategy, fi nance, project management, marketing and communication in order to gain a recognized European Management Degree.
This traning leads to the title of Operational Unit Manager, a certification registered at the RNCP by decree of July 7, 2017, published in the Official Journal of July 19, 2017, issued by the Association for the Collège de Paris.
2 semesters in Canada or abroad
1 semester in academic mobility in Paris, Washington, Bangkok or Beijing
1 semester for your managerial internship in a company in Toronto or abroad
• Purchase manager
• Import/export manager
• International project manager
• International marketing manager
• Product owner
• Duration: 2 years (4 semesters)
• Academic level required: 180 ECTS credits or 3 years of university studies
• Intake: September
• Passport copy front and last page
• SOP (Statement of Purpose)
• Passport size photo
• Work experience (if any)
• Scanned copy of application form (duly filled and signed)
• Additional certifi cates if any
• Marksheets, transcripts, consolidated, provisional and degree certifi cates for all levels viz. school, high school, bachelors