Ascencia Business School’s pedagogical teams have written the case study ” Poyta : from a B to C sales strategy to the development of a professional portfolio “.
This case written by Agathe Mongénie and Amina Rouatbi, professors, and Aurélia Novice-Béatrix, head of studies, concerns a company specialized in the retail sale of furniture and decorative objects.
The publication of case studies is one of the intellectual contributions of Ascencia Business School’s research team.
What is the CCMP?
CCMP, Centrale de Cas et de Médias Pédagogiques is an organization specialized in the edition, publication and distribution of corporate case studies. It includes case studies from prestigious schools such as Harvard, Kedge Business School, ESSEC and HEC. Having your case study distributed by the CCMP is a guarantee of quality. Indeed, a disseminated study is a case study that has passed a series of strict criteria, allowing it to be recognized. There are 12 criteria:
- To expose a relevant didactic articulation between the problematic treated in the case and its perspective with the underlying academic concepts.
- To propose scenarios of animation of the case corresponding to a more or less guided pedagogy according to the public and the targeted training objectives.
- Include diversified and alternative animation scenarios according to the types of use of the case (decision case, analysis case, synthesis case, etc.) and the animation time available.
- Encourage an analytical approach from the learners by encouraging them to get the information themselves.
- Integrate advice on the use and transfer of best practices in the use of the pedagogical tools provided (simulation spreadsheets, real-life filmed testimonies, company documents), designed and organized in a coherent manner and in explicit relation to the identified pedagogical objective.
- To ensure two animations of the case with 2 different publics and a return of experience on the realized animations (successes, difficulties, atypical effects…).
- Allow learners to adhere to the story by including a dynamic of identification. Does situating the managerial dilemma in the case narrative put the learner in a business situation?
- Question the efficiency of the pace of the case scenario: is this case a pedagogical tool that allows rapid learning of the concepts to be addressed?
- Think about the temporality of the case: could the issue addressed in this case be relevant for 3-4 years?
- Use the CCMP Word style templates for the case statement and teaching note (see instructions for use). Formal proofreading of the manuscript (typos, syntax and language register).
- Consistently organize the files that make up the manuscript and ensure that the files provided are compatible for online distribution.
- Comply with the editorial standards of publication: respect of copyright and limitation of quotations, obligation to cite sources used, commitment on the original character of the work.
What are the advantages for Ascencia Business School to have its work distributed by the CCMP ?
First, it shows that we are beginning a process of publishing our own work. For a long time now, Ascencia Business School has had a real expertise in management. But from now on, our expertise will allow us to make our contribution to the great edifice that is all management publications. This approach we are taking today will allow us to develop a real reputation as a school and to be recognized by our peers as an expert in the field. Our work can also be reused by other schools, IAE or other institutional institutions, boosting our reputation among tomorrow’s managers. Tomorrow is written now… !
Since our creation, we have grown and gained recognition in our sector, but also on our territory by being a school proud to be recognized by students and companies in the Ile-de-France. Today, it is one more step that has been taken, marking the beginning of an increased recognition, both for the school and for all our staff and students.