Like every year, Eduniversal, the reference agency in helping French students choose their studies, unveils the ranking of the best Bachelor’s degrees, Bachelors and Grandes écoles as well as the ranking of the best Masters, Ms and MBA 2022.
We are proud to announce that 3 Bachelors and 4 Ms taught by Ascencia are included in this list:
- 9th place for the Purchasing and Logistics Bachelor
- 11th place for the Bachelor in Human Resources
- 19th place for the Bachelor Management – Management
- 17th place for the Ms Management and Business Strategy
- 20th place for the Ms Steering and Management Control
- 23rd place for the Ms Marketing – Communication
- 25th place for the Ms Human Resources
As a reminder, the ranking is done according to evaluation criteria which are :
- Awareness of the program
- First job salary and career opportunities
- Student satisfaction
In order to elaborate the ranking, Eduniversal collects the opinion of 3 actors:
- Companies (via HR professionals)
- Higher education institutions
- The students
Eduniversal’s objective is to provide information to young people in order to give them the best advice on the training offers available on the market.
These 2022 results testify to Ascencia’s will to offer learners quality training and are the reflection of the work of all stakeholders: pedagogical and administrative teams, trainers, partners without forgetting our students.